Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need a South-facing roof for Solar Panels?
Solar Panels work well on any roof facing. However, your Solar Panels will typically perform better and produce more electricity if they are South facing but this is not always the case.
2. How much roof space do I need for Solar Panels?
Solar Panels can be fitted to your roof or on your land. We offer different production levels of solar panels so even smaller roofs that may only be able to install 8 panels can still have a large output.
3. Do I need constant sunshine for my Solar Panels to work?
No, Solar Panels work in all daylight conditions and work at their optimum at 10ºc.
4. What guarantees will my Solar Panels and additional products come with?
All our products come with a manufactured assured warranty this ranges across our product range
5. How long will my Solar Panels last for?
Solar PV systems have no moving parts apart from the inverter and have very long life spans. You should expect the panels to last for at least 25 years.
6. How long does it take to install Solar Panels?
Most domestic Solar Panel installations take no more than a day with minimum disruption. Typically, the scaffolding will be erected a day beforehand if needed before the Solar PV installation team arrive. We will then mount the panels on the roof and install the inverter, finally carrying out the internal wiring and inspections.
7. Do Solar Panels need cleaning?
Solar panels are commonly advertised as “self-cleaning” in some cases, this can be the case depending on the roof angle and general surroundings. We offer a maintenance and cleaning service for properties where this is not the case.
We Offer Different Services for helped you
Save Natural Resource
20 years of experience